Physiofusion help companies to carry on with, or get back to, business-as-usual as quickly as possible.
According to The Chartered Institute for Personnel Development (CIPD), musculoskeletal injuries and back pain remain among the top causes of both long and short term absence, particularly among manual workers.*
Healthy Business Works exists to focus on specialist areas that can make differences across SME businesses – such as reduced absence, improved efficiencies and return to work speed.
Prevention Over Cure
Managers and employees need to understand the hazards that some working tasks have on the body, usually over a period of time, and to be able to spot the signs before injuries become severe. Physiofusion are qualified to advise as part of your absence management strategy and our professional Physios can add real value to businesses helping with the hazards before they become costly, distracting problems.
They are trained in:
• Manual Handling & Ergonomics
• Seating & Desk Positions
• Driving Positions
• Toolbox Talks
We can come to your premises to help you protect your employees – to find out how we can help, call 01282 453 110.
Repairs & Maintenance
However hard you try though, sometimes problems still occur – the key for any business is to get your team back in the shortest possible time, with the least possible disruption.
We can help you get the best from your private medical insurance or cash-plan with respect to physiotherapy too.
More than just Physiotherapy
Did you know:
• Our Clinical Pilates classes can help with strong radial abdominal muscles to help look after backs when lifting
• More people have disc bulges in desk-bound or driving jobs – we can advise on driving posture and devices
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is most common in operators of tight grip vibrating tools such as drills and can be treated by Physios
• Ergonomic interventions can increase productivity from 3-12% and reduce error rates by 25% – we can come to your workplace to advise on preventing injuries and return to work strategies
* Source: CIPD Annual Absence Management Survey Report 2014